Muraflo’s patent pending surrounds, trays & accessories are completely tiled & grouted,
before they reach your bathroom.
- We fuse porcelain tiles (or natural stone, ceramic & glass) to our unique backing panels & trays
- We attach decorative features
- We grout the panels & trays
- 6 to 9 panels (depending on product & bathroom size) & tray (where applicable) are delivered ready to be installed in a new bathroom or bathroom remodel
- The panels (& tray) are fast & mess-free to install, waterproof & mold resistant
And the benefits of a fully tiled bathroom product are…
A simple installation process requiring drastically less time, labor, effort and mess. Our standard Mura-Tile Products feature porcelain tile and grout, and are lightweight, waterproof, mold-resistant and fast to install.
A high quality product, which looks identical to a conventionally tiled bathroom, at an affordably low price and installed in hours rather than days.
With peace of mind that comes from…
Knowing that Muraflo’s products are built on ten years of research, development, testing and installation, and that the current generation of Mura-Tile Products have been tested and approved by the ICC Evaluation service, (listing # PMG-1506).
Our Mura-Tile Products comply with the provisions of the following codes and standards:
2015, 2012 and 2009 International Residential Code (IRC)
2015, 2012 and 2009 International Plumbing Code (IPC)
2012 and 2009 Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC)
IAPMO STANDARD PS 106-2014 Tileable Shower Receptors and Shower Kits